XYplorer is a file manager for Windows. It features tabbed browsing, a powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface, optional dual pane, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks. It’s fast and light, it’s innovative, and it’s portable.
- XYplorer is a portable file manager. It doesn’t require any installation, stores all configuration data in the application data folder, and running it doesn’t change your system or registry. Take it with you and start it from a USB stick. File management to go.
- Tabs let you switch between folders most easily. Drag them around, hide them, lock them, name them, or drop files onto them. The tabs remember their configuration individually and across sessions. On top of this you get tabsets and dual pane.
- XYplorer has been designed to make you faster. Numerous usability enhancements in an attractive interface help to streamline your workflow and increase your efficiency. You will definitely save a lot of time.
- Yes, you can program this app. Individual solutions for individual tasks. No plugins needed, scripts run out-of-the-box. Even beginners can benefit from this feature since many ready-to-use scripts are available in the forum.
- You can fine-tune the app to look and behave exactly as you want it. This ranges from fonts and colors to custom toolbar buttons and even file icons and program associations. And every bit of it is fully portable.
- Your customer voice is listened to and taken seriously, most of the time you get instant feedback, and your wish might actually get implemented sooner than you’d think.
Note: You may evaluate the unregistered trial version for free for a maximum period of 30 days. If you wish to continue using it after 30 days, you have to purchase a license. On registration, all trial version limitations are immediately removed.